Misty Farm is a seasonal venue that hosts events from May thru mid- October each year.
We only host one wedding per weekend and smaller events during the week.
The only date left at Misty Farm is as follows: May 3rd, 2014.
WE HAVE BEGUN BOOKING FOR 2015
I am open Saturday mornings from 9-12 p.m. for appointments. Please email to schedule a time to tour the facility and see if Misty Farm is right for you.
2015 Wedding Structure Sheet as follows:
Only one wedding will be booked per weekend. You will have access to the property beginning Friday at noon thru Sunday at noon. (Friday- set up and rehearsal, Sat.- event day, Sunday- Clean up.)
Rental Fee: $6000 including the following:
Facilities & services included in facility fee:
- Weddings up to 275 guests.
- Property rental with use of all outbuildings
- Bar coordinator to assist with bar details and scheduling
- Use of heating system as needed (tent heater not included)
- 4 seat- electric golf cart for weekend
- Bridal staging area for wedding weekend
- Set up and tear down of tables and chairs
- Seating for ceremony site
- Parking attendant on wedding day
- Galvanized tubs and troughs for serving
- 2 Chest Freezers to store ice (9 cubic ft.)
- Refrigerator available in barn
- Access to all props as seen on Pinterest Site
Things procured by Misty Farm but not included in rental fee:
- 85 X 46 with sides and perimeter lighting (for parties of 150 -275) – $2000
Tables, chairs, and linens:
- Chairs- $2 dollars per chair (ceremony chairs included)
- Tables; all sizes w/ house linens – $20 per table
Bartenders Service - $250 per bartender ( 2 bartenders minimum needed)
Additional Offerings at Misty Farm
- Sound System w/ cordless microphone or lavalier – $150 dollars per area (ceremony, cocktail, tent )
- Patio heaters- $75 dollars (2 available)
Day of Coordination with Kelly and her team – $600 dollars (see the coordination tab)
Liquor liability required for events serving alcohol-www.theeventhelper.com (appx. $130)
If you would like to inquire about a date or confirm a tour time, please send an email and someone will get back with you. I am much better at responding to email over voicemail.