• Sixteen acre property with beautiful pond setting.
• Weddings can be performed at pond site, in the barn, or in our lovely perennial garden.
• Only six miles west of downtown Ann Arbor
• Beautiful Sperry Tent available to accommodate larger parties.
• 2400 square ft. historic barn with balcony, band area, dance floor, and great acoustics.
• Additional 1860 historic barn available for smaller parties or corporate events.
• Gorgeous pastoral views in every direction.
• More than enough parking available, parking attendant included for weddings. Staging areas for bridal party also available.
Beautiful outdoor venue available here in Ann Arbor just six miles from downtown. Located on sixteen peaceful acres, our 2400 sq. ft. historic restored barn has room for a band, dancing, and eating.Barn accommodates up to 120 people seated, and for parties over 120, tent sites are available. The site overlooks a gorgeous pond set against natural wetlands and rolling fields. Several other restored historic buildings sit amongst beautiful perennial gardens. This setting will assure a memorable and beautiful day.
If you would like to tour Misty Farm for a 2015 date, please schedule any Saturday morning between 9 and 12pm, or email to schedule an alternate day and time.
Check out the new pricing structure for 2015 under the ‘Booking Tab’ .
In the spirit of restoring and preserving historic farms; The Valley has been born. The Valley is located 1/2 mile east of Misty Farm in beautiful Scio Township. In January of this year we began with the restoration of this stunning pre-civil war barn. This 23 acre farm boasts four restored outbuildings and will accommodate up to 250 guests.
Dates Still Available for 2014 in November and December.
If you would like to tour The Valley for 2015 date, please schedule any Saturday morning between 9 and 12pm, or email for alternate date and time.
Check out the new pricing structure for 2015 under the ‘ Booking Tab’ .